Wednesday, January 20, 2010



Email: shran2009 at gmail dot com
Academic: 1st semester Master of Computer Science

I am from Houston, Tx.

I am taking this course because this is one of the areas I wanted to study while I'm in grad school

In 10 years, I have no idea where I am going to be. I hope the economy will be better so I can get a job and put my 6 - 7 total years of computer science education to work.

I think the next big improvement in computer science is more integrated touch screen technology (ie, no more mouse and keyboard)

If I could meet anyone in history, I would talk to my grandfather before he went off to war against the japanese in the chinese army

My favorite movie(s) would include the star trek movies and hunt for red october.

Some interesting fact: I am a star trek fan.. although that is probably an understatement.

No comments:

Post a Comment